Thursday, April 8, 2010

Donor Luncheon


We were pleased to have Dr. Klaas visit the North Campus this week. Tuesday morning he attended our Foundation meeting and later the Foundation Donor Luncheon held at Merry Wives Cafe. I was fortunate to be able to attend this year (shooting pix!). I think this is a great event. It's good for the scholarship recipients to have a chance to meet the people that help make the funds available to them to advance their education. I got to visit with Sandra La Corti (that's her between Carolyn and Dr. Klaas with Karin McEwan), who is graduating this year, about her future plans. I always like to touch base with students, esp since I am still a student myself. It's neat to hear about their plans. Sandra is planning to transfer to SUU and may move to Cedar City.

No comments:

Post a Comment